Thursday, November 13, 2008

What to get a man for Christmas?


I don't know about you, but I have the hardest time picking out gifts for my dad! Its very tough to find just the right thing that isn't nose hair trimmers or a hot pink tie. Well, look no further than The Boulevard this year. One of our newest vendors, Ponel, sells the perfect thing...succulent plants in handmade planters. These are great because the maintenance is very low and some of them will even bloom flowers! The planters are all in very organic, earthy tones that will go with any body's decor. You also will not believe the affordability. Ask a shop girl to point these out next time you stop by. In keeping my trend of supporting small businesses I will be buying a couple of these so you better get here soon!

-XOXO Shop Girl

No comments: