Thursday, November 20, 2008

A blast from the (super) past



Yesterday I went to the Pompeii exhibit at Discovery Place. I highly recommend it to people of all ages. What I found to be the most interesting thing was how much our modern day existence resembles the everyday life of Pompeians 2,000 years ago. They had fast food, dry cleaners, they wore make-up, perfume, and JEWELRY. To my surprise, the jewelry they wore looks a lot like what we would consider fashionable today. I was even comparing it to pieces we have in The Boulevard and some of the rings reminded me of the rings sold by Endia Ink (see picture). Endia Ink is a new vendor here and not only does she sell these classically beautiful rings that she designs herself, but also greeting cards of her original art work. Learn more about her at http://www.endia-ink.com/. I know you probably already planning to stop by during the crawl tomorrow night so make sure you have a look at what Endia Ink has to offer!
-XOXO Shop Girl

No comments: