Thursday, September 18, 2008

Its not too late...


Hi there fellow shoppers! Believe it or not Christmas is upon us. If you're anything like me when it comes to the holidays, then you do all your shopping last minute and always break your New Year's resolutions. Well, I have found a way to make up for lost time and re-claim my 2008. Its not too late to re-visit those goals and adjust a little. So you didn't actually go to the gym four times a day 6 days a week, but you can decide that for once you will do your Christmas shopping early. Start now and buy two presents a week. Don't you feel better? I have already picked one for this week, sparkle mice in Christmas colors from Meow and Fetch for my step sister's cat. See picture. (Yes, our pets exchange gifts). Well, I'm off to see who is next on my list. What a success 2008 will be!
-XOXO Shop Girl

No comments: